How to Enroll
Training is available to all women from the Golden Triangle area who are 18 years or older regardless of religious beliefs or situation.
APPLY FOR FREE TRAINING
HOW CAN WOMEN APPLY?
New applicants may come to the “Yellow Brick Building” (CWJC Office, 207 S. Lafayette Street, Starkville, MS) to apply any Tuesday or Thursday during open enrollment.
If preferred, applicants may call us at (662) 722-3016 to schedule an appointment for the application interview.
All new Level 1 applicants must complete an application and short interview during the open enrollment time period to be eligible to attend.
Please refer to the current calendar for open enrollment dates.
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” Matthew 7:7
HAVE QUESTIONS or WANT TO REFER A FRIEND?
Check out the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on the Ministry and Mission page and other information on our website, OR contact us at (662) 722-3016 or the Golden Triangle Baptist Association by phone at (662) 328-6802 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission Criteria requires Applicants to the CWJC Golden Triangle program to:
- Have a desire to learn skills for life and employment;
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Reside in the Golden Triangle area
- Have transportation to get to and from class each day. (Depending on funding, gas assistance is available to participants traveling 20 miles or more one way).
- Be drug and alcohol free for at least 6 months before being accepted into the program if recovering from chemical dependency.
- Be willing to participate in and/or complete class activities as assigned by the teacher
Please refer to the About Us page for more information.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
CMJC (Christian Men’s Job Corps)
Wondering about a Christian Men’s Job Corps? We need godly men, who feel led by the Holy Spirit, to begin praying and planning for God’s hand to raise up a CMJC site. Please contact the Golden Triangle Baptist Association about how we can begin.